Why Newton Motor Group? Newton Motor Group is a family owned auto group that has been serving the fine people of Tennessee since 2008.
We now have four dealerships comprised of five major auto manufacturers including Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Buick, and GMC.
With our locations in Gallatin and Shelbyville, we can serve all of Central Tennessee including Nashville, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Lewisburg, Manchester, Tullahoma, Franklin, and all the surrounding areas.
At Newton Motor Group, we are customer and employee oriented.
We know that happy employees make for happy customers.
Come to Newton Motor Group, and let us put a smile on your face.
In our time here, we have done a lot to support this community including giving away a car every year to a local high school student.
Come to a Newton Motor Group dealership near you today!
What We’re Looking For
Our Sales team is looking for goal-oriented and charismatic Sales professionals to join our team.
No automotive experience required but previous sales or customer service experience is a plus!
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career apply here!
What We Offer:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
* Salary 60-day training program with designated Trainer to ensure your success
* Ongoing training and education through the manufacturer and management team
* Dealer Rater Nissan dealer of the year 2 years running
* Family-oriented and genuinely friendly work environment
* Clear career progression with an opportunity to be promoted from within
* Employee vehicle purchase and service discounts
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles
Sales, Automotive, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Person, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Car Sales, New Car Sales, Teacher, Bartender, Server, Entry-level, Experienced, Experienced Sales, Cold Calling, Call Center, BDC, Business Development, Coordinator, Account Specialist
Location/Region: Shelbyville, TN (37160)