THAAD Advanced Engineer
The THAAD Advanced Engineer will serve as Liaison to MDE/DE Elements for requirements and Element coordination; liaison to LM and MDA for changes affecting THAAD Program Requirements, Directives, Core Standards and DOORS
Other Role Responsibilities:
• Review Engineering Change Proposals (ECP’S)
• DOORS database administration
• Prepare and present briefings to baseline THAAD Element Specification to MDA baseline
• Maintain compliance with all directives
• Support development of THAAD Training products
• Maintain Specification portals for THAAD
• Support THAAD CM review of all submitted documents
• Support FMS-UAE, IESP and KSA in all system engineering efforts
• Maintain coordination between THAAD and other BMDS Elements and with THAAD components
Education and Experience Requirements:
This position requires a Bachelors degree in Science, Engineering, Math or other related major (MS Degre preferred) and 10+ years of related technical experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prepare and present briefings, reports and research.
• Individual must coordinate a variety of products both within and outside of the THAAD Program Office.
• Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
• Familiarity and/or experience within MDA/TH for THAAD weapon system technical requirements and processes.
• Requires experience with data entry, data manipulation, and reports development with databases.
• Willingness to learn new processes and procedures and discipline to follow established procedures.
• Familiarity and experience, in a leadership capacity, with THAAD Weapon System and/or Missile Defense Agency
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL