Headquartered inArlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has beenproviding high-quality technical services and solutions for ourcustomers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includesproviding; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance(ISR); Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, andIntelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional workingenvironment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefitspackage. Come and join our team!
TSC Operation Highlights
TSC’s SystemsDevelopment and Production Division provides products and services in the areasof radar, communication systems, sensors, antennas and other electronicssystems to the missile, radar/sensor system, communications, control systems,data acquisition, and signal processing markets. The company has developedproducts ranging from chip-level, application-specific integrated circuits(ASIC) to complete, turnkey radar and communication systems. TSC hasestablished a state-of-the-art hardware capability that is well respected bycustomers in Government and industry. TSC also provides full spectrum systemsengineering support including theoretical analysis, requirements generation,interface control, and test planning/execution/data analysis.
TSC’s SystemsDevelopment and Production Division in Huntsville, AL is currently looking tohire a Quality Engineer. The selected individualwill ensure compliance with contractual and internal requirements. As an integralmember of the Quality team, this position may support TSC’s production, manufacturing,or product development projects. This positionrequires an ability to perform at high-levels in a fast-paced, dynamicenvironment. As part of the Qualityteam, other quality duties may be assigned.
- Create quality project plans
- Provide expertise for the preparation, evaluation, and assessment of documentation relative to processes encountered during the manufacturing, inspection, and test phases of projects
- Create First Article Inspection documentation
- Support PCA (Physical Configuration Audit)
- Support FCA (Functional Configuration Audit)
- Witness DVT and Qualification Testing
- Review requirement validation objective evidence
- Support FRACA (Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action) for failures discovered during testing
- Participate in Material Review Board process, as needed
- Participate in nonconforming product determinations
- Develop and implement new or improve existing internal operating procedures and work instructions
- Create Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and ensure timely resolution of corrective actions
- Conduct Internal Audits
- Bachelor’s degree inEngineering, Mathematics, Science, Technology, Quality Assurance or Equivalentfrom an accredited university
- 1– 5 years of applicable experience in quality assurance, engineering, oroperations
- Strongattention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organizedand excellent planning skills
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills
- Accuratelymaintain company records and documents in accordance with policies andprocedures
- Abilityto work independently
- Abilityto work in a fast-paced environment and get along with others
- Experience withdevelopment programs and transition to production
- Experiencewith ISO 9001 or AS9100 Quality Management Systems, strongly preferred
- Experienceapplying audit standards, procedures and techniques, strongly preferred
- Strong analyticalskills in root cause analysis, corrective / preventive action determination
- Knowledge ofconfiguration control
- Familiar with IPC, J-STD, MIL and DOD Standards
U.S.Citizenship Required: Yes
SecurityClearance Required: Yes, will be required to obtainand maintain a security clearance
RelocationAssistance Available: Yes
Position Contingent Upon Award of Contract: No
TSC offers a stablework environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; includingESOP contributions, 401k Matching Program, Flexible Work Schedules, TuitionReimbursement, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to TSC:
Only thosecandidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingentupon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, securityinvestigation, and a drug screening.
TSC is committed tohiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be anEqual Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisionswithout regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability orany other protected class.