National Property Management Company is seeking an experienced and professional Maintenance Supervisor to relocate to Nashville, TN. We are offering three months free rent and a $500 sign-on bonus for relocating if you apply between now and 10/31/2018 (other restrictions may apply).
Who We Are:
We strongly value: collaboration; doing the right thing; doing it now; exceeding expectations; being extraordinary; having fun. Our team members are our biggest asset and we are passionate about their growth and development within the organization.
We are looking for a candidate who can be responsible for and perform the following duties:
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, heating, and pools.
- Assist in the repair and maintenance of the HVAC equipment, roofs, lighting, fountains, pumps, motors, fans, plumbing, some appliances, boilers, heaters, electrical devises, door locks, drywall, painting, some carpentry, electrical components and any other tasks related to preparing units for occupancy.
- Perform and ensure that all assigned maintenance requests are handled on an immediate basis, if possible, and that residents are notified if parts must be ordered, causing delay.
- Walk the property and detail the grounds, including picking up trash, painting walls, floors and curbs, sweeping, mopping, assist in moving appliances and furniture, cleaning maintenance supplies and changing light bulbs.
- Responsible for own tools and reliable transportation.
- Schedule vacant units for refurbishing and occupancy.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, and well-maintained community.
- Implement and/or follow preventative maintenance programs for the property and specific equipment guidelines.
- Comply with safety regulations to avoid injury to self and others.
- Possess strong customer service skills and exemplary work ethic.
- Keep supervisor fully informed with both verbal and written communication, including but not limited to the feasibility of calling outside maintenance and requisitioning the purchase of required materials.
- Oversee maintenance team and ensure they adhere to all company policies and safety regulations.
- Various duties as assigned or requested.
Why join our team?
- Highly competitive compensation package, benefits package and insurance including a 401K with employer match.
- We offer continuing education and training, with possible certification reimbursement and potential to be promoted!
- Consistent ethical, cultural and ideological values that foster a collaborative and fun environment.
- Amazing company culture which includes incredible camaraderie, and regular company outings!
- Passion to provide opportunity for professional growth to all team members.
- Support for a healthy work-life balance.
This position is full time and will be eligible for benefits, including major medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick days, after an initial 90-day introductory period.
We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Lighthouse Property Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state law.
- Maintenance Supervisor: 5+ Years
- HVAC Certification
- CPO Certification