We are seeking a Systems Administrator / Background Automation Programmer to join our team. You will handle a variety of projects to support, monitor, and improve our infrastructure and user experience.
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on applications and background jobs
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Implement background jobs in scripting or programming languages to support existing or new processes
- Monitor existing Azure and Private Cloud environments
- Interface with Data Center's NOC to remedy problems, address issues, and add new items as needed
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skill
- Familiarity with Scripting Languages and Programming languages that facilitate the creation of background jobs to process data or files.
- Familiarity with C#
- Familiarity with SQL
This is a work from home/virtual office position. Very limited travel may be required.
ClaimLogiq is an emerging technology company in the healthcare industry. Our clients are healthcare payers. Our primary offering is a hosted software platform that payers utilize to review and audit healthcare bills.
We are a fast-moving company. Applicants must be willing and able to utilize technology in order complete their day-to-day activities. Also, a solid understanding of data security, especially as it relates to healthcare is a must.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)