What We Offer:
- Great Culture
- Full/ Competitive Benefits
- 4 day work week
Set-up, load, run and trouble shoot programs for CNC machines. Runs piece parts to print on CNC and manual machines.
- High School education or equivalent
- 2 years machinist conventional and 2 years CNC training in a technical/trade school
- Ability to read and interpret detail drawings
- Must have ability to setup and operate both conventional and CNC machines
- Die experience is a plus
AC, Incorporated is a recognized leader in the fabrication and assembly of superior quality, close tolerance metal products for commercial, defense and aerospace markets. With 100,000 square feet of dedicated manufacturing space, AC possesses turnkey manufacturing capabilities, including sheet metal, manual and CNC machining, mig, tig spot and robotic welding, surface finishing, wet and powder coat painting and assembly.
AC Manufacturing is ISO 9001:2015 compliant. The Quality Control Department is fully staffed and equipped to perform in-process and final product verification. Inspection and testing capabilities include dimensional, functional and non-destructive testing.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)