Function as Quality Engineer for PCB assembly facility. Must be able to write, review, and verify applicable specifications. Support manufacturing, engineering, and quality in identification of root cause defect analysis and correction. Process Audits and analysis. Initiates corrective action request as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion. Supports Product Engineers
- Must be familiar with IPC-610 and J STD workmanship standards, certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable in continuous improvement techniques and problem solving.
- A Strong team player with excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to review and approve AS9102 FAIR’s, and supplier data packages.
- Shall have strong experience in ESD, FOD management, Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA), Non-conforming materials and MRB, Material review Board management.
- Provide technical support for all inspection processes.
- Must be flexible to changing work schedules and be able to see activities through to completion.
- Experience with SPC methodology driving continuous improvements using DOE, FMEA, etc.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (ISO9001, ISO13485, AS9100)
- Minimum 5 years experience in electronics manufacturing environment
- Software proficiency in MS Office Suite
- BSEE, BSME or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Must Be a US Citizen
Nextek, Inc is a niche market, technology-driven Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, founded in 1995. We offer precision electronic assembly and engineering services to customers with needs-driven, non-commodity products. We partner with companies who have unique product needs and who seek a high level of reliability, commitment and professional service from their manufacturing partners.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Location/Region: Madison, AL (US)