Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, TSC is an employee-owned company that has been providing high-quality technical services and solutions for our customers’ for over 50 years. Our diverse portfolio includes providing full lifecycle support in Precision Strike and Area Effects; Area Protection; Airborne Sensors and Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR); Vehicle Protection; Electronic Warfare Systems; Air and Missile Defense; Space Systems, and Intelligence and Information Systems. TSC offers a professional working environment, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package. Come and join our team!
TSC Operational Highlights:
TSC’s System Development and Production Division provides products and services in the areas of radar, communication, systems, sensors, antennas and other electronics systems to the missile, radar/sensor system, communications, control systems, data acquisition, and signal processing markets. The company has developed products ranging from board-level, application-specific designs to complete, turnkey radar and communication systems. TSC has established a state-of-the art hardware capability that is well respected by customers in government and industry. TSC also provides full spectrum systems engineering support including theoretical analysis, requirements generation, interface control, and test planning/execution/data analysis.
TSC’s System Development and Production Division in Huntsville, AL is actively recruiting a dynamic electronics test engineer to lead test and evaluation for our prototype RF products and systems. This position will be responsible for all aspects of RF system and subsystem testing to ensure products meet requirements. Engineers who are experienced in the integration and testing of RF systems encouraged to apply. The role will be responsible for working with business leaders to map out and execute product testing plans in support of program requirements.
- Manage test resources and equipment
- Define and implement procedures needed to support an AS9100 compliant testing process
- Coordinate and collaborate with design engineers to understand testing requirements
- Analyze results and generate test reports
- Establish test maintenance and calibration requirements
- Troubleshoot test anomalies and resolve testing problems
- Bachelors of Science degree in engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electronics design and test
- Experience with quality control and configuration control
- Broad knowledge of testing processes for circuit boards and electronic systems
- Ability to analyze and resolve testing problems in a prototype environment
- Working knowledge of test equipment interfaces (GPIB, LXI, etc.)
- Experience with RF test equipment (signal generators, spectrum analyzers, power meters, etc)
- Experience writing and implementing RF test procedures
- Experience with thermal and shock testing
- Experience working in a testing environment (5S, Safety, production metrics, etc.)
- Experience working in an AS9100 QMS
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Eligibility to Obtain a DoD Security Clearance Required for this Position: Yes – Secret
Travel: Yes, 10% of time
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Position Contingent upon Award of Contract: No
TSC offers a stable work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package; including ESOP contributions, 401k Matching Program, Flexible Work Schedules, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave and much more.
Applying to TSC:
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Employment at TSC is contingent upon the successful completion of a comprehensive background check, security investigation, and a drug screening.
TSC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.