We are one of the top Real Estate Investment Firms located in Huntsville, AL and we are looking for an Acquisition Manager to join our team. The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the purchasing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
$80,000 - $100,000+
- Respond to all leads
- Schedule and conduct appointments and negotiate a win/win solution for both parties
- Build rapport with the sellers to overcome objections to get the deal signed
- Make calls and drive neighborhoods to develop new leads
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects
- Must be driven and have the mindset to want more financially
- Must use the CRM Daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
For every 100 homes that are sold in Alabama, about 5 of them do not follow the traditional "list it with a Realtor" route. The reasons for this are varied - property not inhabitable, estate property, property has not been remodeled in many years and is in poor condition, must sell fast, inherited property, tired landlord, crappy tenants, etc. The list goes on. These are motivated sellers with problem properties.
Believe it or not several THOUSAND homes and sellers have these issues in Alabama, and several THOUSAND homes are sold every year in Alabama that are not listed by a Realtor. Kings Property Solutions, LLC mission is simple: Create value for as many of these motivated sellers as possible by buying their home and helping them move on to the next stage of their life.
Today we have three lines of business:
- We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
- We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
- We buy homes for our rental portfolio.