Long term contract (12+ months) - Rate to 90 HR.
Allstates Consulting Services is seeking a Sr. Test Engineer to support our client on a contract basis in North Alabama. You will be developing test and diagnostic software programs, designing test fixtures and equipment for new products.
- Writing detailed test plans, maintenance procedures, test operational work instructions and test procedures
- Defining and documenting test requirements
- Writing technical reports to a multifaceted team related to design, test and electrical failures and manufacture of electronic products
- Collaborating in a team environment to develop new test solutions
- Identifying and communicating product software and hardware design deficiencies
- Designing and developing functional test set H/W that will interface with LabVIEW or other GUI based software
- Due to government ITAR regulations, US Citizenship is required
- BSEE or Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from an accredited College
- 12 or more years of hardware-based functional test development/maintenance
- PIC microcontrollers experience
- LabVIEW or other GUI based code development or interface experience (is a plus)
We are one of the few staffing agencies trying to make a difference in the staffing industry by disclosing as many of the details regarding our open positions upfront.
• Allstates Consulting is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without obtaining your consent.
• The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals.
• On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee.
• We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)