This is a Nationwide search. Serve your area as a Mortgage Field Service Contractor!
What Do Mortgage Field Service Contractors Do?
By law, mortgage companies and banks are required to document the occupancy and physical condition of all mortgaged loans. To do this they send a Property Inspector to the physical property to take specific photos and to reasonably determine if the property is occupied or vacant. The property inspector then reports the general condition of the property using a mobile app.
Mortgage Field Service Inspectors are property inspectors who:
- Determine if a property is occupied or vacant.
- Rate the property as Good, Fair, or Poor.
- Take photos of the property using your own smart cell phone.
- Fill out a form on your cell phone using a downloadable mobile application.
- Determine the condition of the lawn as Good, Fair, or Poor.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have dependable transportation (good gas mileage is a plus).
- Must have a smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Must have a printer/scanner (or easy access to both).
- Must a desktop/laptop or tablet to print from.
INCOME and ASSIGNMENTS:
- Income based on area and volume.
- Rural areas may pay more per inspection.
- Based on 1099 contractor work. No resume.
Must be a Certified Mortgage Field Service inspector. The two-hour free online course can be found at https://MortgageFieldServices.com Fill out the application at the end of lesson 11.
This training course is perfect for those seeking an alternate revenue stream, creating your own business. At the end of the course you will be presented with several hiring companies and links to find more companies to work for. For certain states there is also an application that is automatically sent to companies who need you in your state and county. Part time or full time, it's up to you. Most inspectors work just in the county they live in. Expand your coverage and work for more companies for more inspections. Each inspection is fee based per inspection. The background check is accepted by most companies and can be used to work for hundreds of clients using the same results.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)