We are recruiting a Forklift Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Operate Stand-Up and Sit-Down vehicles
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in forklift and general labor
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, cherry-picker, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Location/Region: East Moline, IL (US)