Wingers Restaurant and Alehouse is seeking for a Restaurant Manager to join our team for the Nampa Location. We have extensive growth plans and looking for great managers to lead our teams. Our Nampa location recently has undergone a $250,000 remodel to our new Alehouse concept and seen 50% increases over the past two years. Our Meridian location opened in May of 2017. Lots of opportunities for advancement at this location and across the Treasure Valley as we are a growing company. Featuring craft kitchen food and 40 craft beers on tap, we have become one of the best places to dine in the Treasure Valley
APPLY ONLINE: www.IdahoWingers.com or Send resume to: WingersCareers@gmail.com
Benefits: Benefits include Health Insurance, paid time off, food discounts, and aggressive bonus program.
You may know us as a company with great food and craft beer:
Did you know that we are locally owned company that prides itself on owner involvement and providing opportunities for growth from within. We like to think we are small enough to develop personal relationships but big enough to have many opportunities for advancement.
As the Restaurant Manager, you will work with a passionate team respected by their staff because they lead and inspire helping create amazing experiences every day for our guests.
You are right for this position if you are:
Committed to Excellence- Uncompromising Quality is critical to our success at Wingers. You are defined by your peers as having complete dedication to restaurant profit performance, service excellence and thoughtful leadership.
- A Dynamic Leader, ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
- Passionate about People and High Energy-At Wingers we are passionate about the food we serve and experience of our guests. The manager brings energy to the team.
- Minimum 2 years full service restaurant experience or Manager of retail quick service or local restaurant or equivalent experience.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Able to work ten hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
- May lift materials and/or product up to 50 pounds or more.
-Leading successful shifts ensuring we create amazing experiences for our guests through food and service
-PNL, Food and Labor cost planning and management (training provided)
-Hiring, training, and scheduling of Staff Members
-Developing staff members to excel in the work and personal life
-Leading a store culture that strives to “Create Amazing Experiences” for our guests EVERY visit.
Wingers of Treasure Valley Idaho operates the new Wingers Restaurant and Alehouse locations in Nampa, Mountain Home, and Meridian We feature local chef inspired food, best selection of craft beer with a upscale sports bar atmosphere and family dining.