Using Standard cleaning methods, prepares emergency vehicles for a "showroom" clean condition. This involves cleaning windows, upholstery, mirrors, carpet, etc. Works under the supervision of a Manager. Performs other duties as assigned. Will be train to work in the Upholstery department as needed.
Conditions and equipment:
- Working Conditions - Typical production environment. Hot/cold/dusty
- Equipment Operation - Employee will work with Various cleaning agents
- Employee may be in various "positions" throughout the day - Must be able to reach, kneel, bend, and twist to accomplish the cleaning of emergency vehicles.
- Educational -HS diploma/GED preferred. Must be able to read and write.
- Must be able to read a tape measure accurately.
- A strong attention to the little details and wanting to "make things look right" is necessary.
- Must be willing to occasionally work overtime
- Previous experience cleaning or "detailing" automobiles is a plus. Familiarity with commercial sewing (measuring, cutting, and stapling) is also a plus.
- Must be able to follow instructions, have a good attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must have good attendance and a stable work history.
Onin Staffing is the Onin Group's industrial and light clerical staffing division. This is our flagship division currently representing 85% of our overall business and the driving force behind our rapid growth rate over the last 20 years.
Onin Staffing is a privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
Location/Region: Madison, AL (US)