If you have the work ethic and are willing to do what ever it takes to improve your current situation and upgrade your life, please read on.
We are goal setters, enjoy reading self development books and look for positive people to join our team.
You can start part-time or full time.
We help families protect their future with life insurance and other financial products.
· We focus on mortgage protection, final expense, and retirement. You will have access to Advanced Market and Indexed Universal Life products and Fixed Annuities.
· We are looking for a few good people to help us contact the families that requested our help. These families want to protect their investment and their family with the products we offer, and our job is to help them find something that meets their budget and their needs.
· We qualify over the phone and meet in person, explain their options and take the applications to help them qualify with our core carriers such as Mutual of Omaha, American Amicable and Trans America and many more.
· We build agencies across the country to help expand our market and business, and we are looking for people with leadership ability that can grow their own agency.
Our proven system includes mentorship and support with an in-house lead generation system that allows us to have a competitive edge in the industry. We specialize in simplified life insurance products that require no medical underwriting and will pay the families mortgage in the event of death, to keep the family from facing financial devastation. We have return of premium products that return their premium if they outlive their policy.
If you want to join a team culture that is second to none, become part of one of the fastest growing companies, make a difference in people’s lives, help change other agents lives by joining our team, please call for an interview.
· Production based promotions every 60 days
· The best training system in the industry
· A flexible schedule
· Opportunity to build your own agency and create passive income for you and your family
A typical schedule is:
· 1 to 1.5 days on the phone setting appointments
· 2 to 2.5 days in the field protecting families
· .5 day per week following up on your business and delivering policies
The average commission is approximately $500 per family protected. Our part-time agents that protect 1 to 2 families per week will earn $25,000 to $50,000 per year.
Our full time agents that protect 6 to 8 families per week will earn $150,000 to $200,000 per year.
This is based on the starting commission level. You can get a 5% raise every 2 months!
Someone with no experience in the industry can make six figures their first year as long as you are coachable (willing to follow our system and plug into our mentors).
You can start learning how to run an agency and earn a multi-six figure income within 2 to 4 years. We did it in 15 months and will teach you how.
If you feel you would be a good fit, you are a team player, strive to be a positive influence to others, would like to own your own business, have a strong work ethic, then please contact us. We want you on our team!
Please visit our website and view our business overview here:www.Griffinagency1.com
If after looking at the video, you decide you would like to move forward, please contact our
We are seeking a Life Insurance Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
- Call and set appointments with prospects
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Insurance license or ability to obtain it
- Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields, a plus
- People-oriented; great people skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and follow the proven system
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task