General Manager Salary: $35,000-$45,000 per year depending on experience and skills.
At Taco Bell we Live Más! We are looking for a motivated GENERAL MANAGER who is a passionate leader that strives to run a world-class restaurant and develop their team along the way. Our Taco Bell GENERAL MANAGERS work to create superior operations through building a strong foundation in their restaurant built on hiring Diamond team members, training, coaching, and developing a personal recognition culture. GENERAL MANAGERS that build a successful foundation within the Taco Bell system, are able to deliver great customer results, grow their sales every year, and maximize profits. If you are a GENERAL MANAGER that is passionate for Living Más - leading a restaurant team that excels in culture, customer metrics, HR compliance, growing sales, and maximizing profits through a strong P&L – then come join our team at Taco Bell!
· Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations, while creating a great environment for guests and employees.
· Training, coaching and professional development of all restaurant managers and hourly employees.
· Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
· Ensures development of hourly employees and shift leaders, including maintaining an environment that fosters motivation, development and training.
· Manages in compliance with Taco Bell policies and procedures and all local, state and federal regulations.
· Effectively manages and develops proactive methods to control cash flow, food ordering, inventory controls, revenue growth, food cost, labor cost, and other operating expenses.
· Follows and ensures prescribed facility cleanliness, maintenance, and safety practices.
· Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting evaluations and investigating any complaints. Initiates corrective action as required.
· Timely and accurate completion of all employee related paperwork including orientation, new hire packets, status forms, and vacation requests.
· Ensures the security and safety of the restaurant, its guests and Employees.
· Special projects and tests as directed by the Area Coach.
· Any other duties deemed necessary.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· High School or GED. College degree a plus.
· Minimum 2-4 years management experience in the food service industry, hospitality industry, or retail industry.
· Must be at least 21 years old.
· Demonstrates strong leadership and guest service skills.
· Demonstrates sound reasoning and follow-through in decision-making processes.
· Demonstrates excellent organizational, financial and problem solving skills.
· Ability to attract, train, retain, and motivate quality employees.
· Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 80% of shift time
· Must be food safe certified.
· Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
Required Technical Skills:
· Exposure to compiling, preparing, and maintaining store level P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls.
· Basic knowledge of PC functions.
· Exposure to handling OSHA, EEOC, FLMA, FLSA, and Health Department matters.
· Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to coach and direct employees.
· Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
· Eligible for Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Short-term and Long-term Disability/Life Insurance)
· Company Paid Vacation
· 401K Program
· Operations Bonus Program