WHO WE ARE:
Broad Management Group is a family owned and operated real estate investment and management firm with residential properties throughout the United States. We are a growing firm and as we continue to grow we’re looking for quality people who share our dedication to customer service and improving our residents’ quality of life.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Excellent compensation and benefits
· A robust training program with incredible support from a dedicated corporate office
· Dynamic team of industry professionals with growth potential at all levels
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Broad Management Group is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a 180-unit residential property in the Huntsville, AL area.
· Supervise and perform maintenance functions, oversee technicians, and work side-by-side with the Property Manager to make sure the apartments are in move-in condition and residents are happy.
· Complete turns and work orders in a proactive and efficient manner
· Supervise a maintenance staff
· Schedule all contract services and purchase supplies
· Perform routine maintenance tasks including: light duty plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry, HVAC
· Possess a positive, can-do attitude and be an effective team leader
· Familiar with federal, state, and local safety regulations, including OSHA, EPA, Workers' Compensation, Hazard Communication, and Fair Housing laws
· Qualified individuals must have at least 3 years’ experience in property maintenance
· Must have a strong HVAC background
· Must be EPA and HVAC certified
· Applicant must have proven ability to properly diagnose and complete required maintenance/repair work
Broad Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Broad Management Group is a family owned and operated real-estate investment and management firm with residential properties throughout the United States. If you’re looking for that special place to call home, you will want to consider one of our expertly managed apartment and townhome properties. Our communities are located in many states throughout the country, including Florida, Tennessee, New York, Missouri, Louisiana, North and South Carolina, Nebraska, and Georgia.
Our corporate mission is to provide our on-site property managers with all the resources they need in order to be able to provide and ensure a safe, comfortable, and inviting environment for our residents. We are proud that our residents have become accustomed to receiving the high quality service, responsiveness, and respect they deserve. Our skilled maintenance teams have the experience and resources to promptly address all service issues at our properties.