We are seeking a Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the heart of the house (Kitchen), provide training and ensure all dishes/items are executed to exceed brand standards.
- Daily kitchen management duties
- Product ordering, equipment maintenance and inventory management
- Planning & execution of business and group dinners/lunch and other special events
- Kitchen staff management and scheduling
- Food preparation
- Previous Kitchen Manage experience in Fine-Dining/Restaurant or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
This is a full-time position that requires nights and weekend availability.
Compensation is commensurate upon experience.
APPLY TODAY, APPLY BELOW!!!
Texas de Brazil...where the traditions of Brazilian cuisine blend with the generous spirit of Texas hospitality.
Texas de Brazil offers flexible schedules, competitive pay, restaurant discounts, insurance benefits and much more!
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)