RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
· Responsible for manufacturing micro-optical devices and similar products using semiconductor related wafer fabrication processes; including photolithography, plasma etching, wet etching, metrology dicing and optical inspection.
· Responsible for performing in-line quality assurance processes and supporting continuous improvement.
· Responsible for supporting critical outsourced value creation process steps in production flow.
· Understand and comply with all company safety policies and procedures. Demonstrate ability to follow safety procedures in operation of equipment and processes in assigned area of responsibility. Demonstrate safe and correct handling procedures for chemicals used in production processes. Wear protective equipment as specified in procedures.
· Demonstrate proper cleanroom protocol.
· Support daily productivity and quality goals. Complete assigned tasks in acceptable limits of quality, quantity, and timeliness of completion. Make sure all pertinent documentation is recorded accurately and legible. Perform accurate data entry in JOSH.
· Perform setup, qualification, and operation of equipment and processes in accordance with operating specifications.
· Monitor tool and production processes and notify engineering immediately when problems arise.
· Become certified on at least one tool set and associated inspection and metrology tools.
· Communicate effectively with peers, engineers, and managers.
· PC proficient with standard computer software tools (WORD, EXEL, and POWERPOINT).
· Must be detail oriented and capable of working effectively in a team environment.
· Meet normal attendance requirements including accurate time keeping data entry, timely reporting of absences, and working overtime as required.
· Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· H.S. Diploma or equivalent, Associate’s Degree or higher level education, preferred.
· Detail oriented, driven for excellence, demonstrate excellent workmanship, good dexterity for handling high value, very fragile wafers and optical components.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· U.S. Citizenship or Qualified U.S. worker
Jenoptik is an industry leader in high performance optical systems and healthcare & industry solutions. Optical technologies are the very basis of our business. Our customers primarily include companies in the semiconductor equipment, automotive and automotive supplier, medical technology, defense and security as well as the aviation industries. With more than 30 facilities across the globe and 8 offices in the US, Jenoptik is present in more than 80 countries. Join us to make a difference and experience Sharing Excellence on a global scale.