ProModel is looking for a Business Analyst to join its expanding application team. The successful applicant will be co-located with the client and be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, assisting with requirements prioritization, collaborating with the Technical Program Manager during the development process, informing leadership of the application's current/future state, preparing high-level release materials, training users, and advocating for the success of the application.
ProModel's work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. We have offices in Allentown, PA, Orem, UT and Ann Arbor, MI. If you are a results-focused individual enthusiastic about your own growth possibilities, as well as industry-leading technology and business success, you belong at ProModel Corporation.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term/long-term disability insurance benefits. Additionally, we offer a 401K plan with company matching, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, personal, and sick time. ProModel has been in business for over 30 years and has created unique custom predictive analytic technology applications and training programs for the Army, Navy, and other Governmental Agencies.
- On-site (co-located) with the client in the Huntsville, Alabama area.
- Gather/refine/elaborate business requirements.
- Cultivate a relationship with influential stakeholders.
- Provide insights and guidance to the client during the prioritization of their short and long-term needs.
- Thoroughly understand and communicate the application's underlying data, simulation model, and outputs.
- Collaborate with the Technical Program Manager to define client requirements from an implementation perspective.
- Investigate production support issues related to data correctness and usage.
- Test application updates to ensure they fulfill client expectations.
- Prepare high-level documentation for each production release.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training for a range of user types; additionally conduct "pilots" for major releases.
- Brief senior leadership on the current and future state of the application.
- Advocate for the success of both the application and ProModel.
- Travel will be required to DoD locations (both inside and outside of the continental United States), as well as ProModel, Ann Arbor.
- Travel to DoD locations may occur approximately once per month.
- Travel to ProModel, Ann Arbor will occur approximately once per quarter.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Established ability to work on multiple tasks
- Knowledge of and experience with US Army field and sustainment level maintenance is preferred, particularly logistics and/or maintenance.
- Must be a US citizen capable of obtaining a U.S. Department of Defense security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
ProModel's work environment is fast-paced, challenging, and FUN! We are always looking for bright, enthusiastic, and innovative individuals to enhance our team. If you are results-focused, a team player, and you are as enthused about your own growth possibilities as you are about cutting-edge technology and business success, you belong at ProModel Corporation!
At ProModel, we both recognize and appreciate the fact that our most important asset is our employees. In order to attract and retain such invaluable talent, we offer industry-leading medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term/long-term disability insurance benefits. Additionally, we offer a 401K plan with Company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, 10 paid holidays, and paid vacation, personal, and sick time. We realize that such a generous benefits package is virtually unheard of in today's market. This exemplifies our commitment to our employees!
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)