Yulista is seeking a Logistics Analyst. The position of Logistics Analyst analyzes and coordinates the logistical functions of the organization. This position is responsible for the acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintenance Planning: to include analysis and preparation of various maintenance plans
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA): use of COMPASS software to accomplish
- Identification of various maintenance actions: e.g., elapsed time of maintenance actions; task frequency; failure rate of an item; Mean Time to Repair an item; and an item’s man-hour allocation by maintenance action and level.
- Use of PowerLog for entering operations and maintenance data pertaining to “B”, “C”, “E”, “H”, “U” and any other entities pertaining to operations and maintenance
- Capable of producing, analyzing and understanding Logistics Support Analysis Reports output of PowerLog concerning logistics analysis
- Reliability Centered Maintenance: be able to analyze RCM data received from reliability engineering or if required, use RCM software in order to actually perform RCM analysis
- Knowledgeable in use of LSAR provisioning data required for maintenance planning
- Able to develop and produce required documentation such as Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC), Task Analysis/Maintenance Task Analysis, Maintenance Plan, and Preventive Maintenance, Checks and Services (PMCS)
- Capable of performing Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) analysis for determination of parts obsolescence issues.
- Proficient in the use of PowerLog, CASA, COMPASS, SYSPARS, IRCM, and any other software required in the performance of provisioning, logistics engineering, and DMSMS functions.
- Proficient in analyzing SOWs or other pertinent data in order to provide input for ROMs and BOEs in the area logistics analysis
- Able to develop and document Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD) requirements
- Able to develop and document Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHS&T) requirements
- Able to determine and document Facilities and Manpower, Personnel, and Training requirements for maintenance actions identified.
- Able to review and analyze SOWs, Task orders or other provided information in order to provide assistance in developing estimates for ROMs and/or BOEs as required.
- Capable of performing Life Cycle Cost (LCC) Analysis and other supportability analyses: Use of Cost Analysis Strategy Assessment (CASA) software.
- Assist in development of logistics procedures and logistics plans as required
- If required, be able to perform the functions of more junior level Logistics Analyst
- Advanced computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to interpret large of amounts of data and isolate pertinent information and facts
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Must be trustworthy
- Effective oral and technical written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex information in high pressure, emergency situations to others.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas with limited information in high stress situations and environments
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Must be able to communicate issues to management and regulatory agencies
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Aviation, Inc. goals.
- Ability to perform intermediate mathematical computations, detect unobvious facts and issues, and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.
- Must have basic understanding of algebra and statistical functions
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
Logistics Analyst LevelEducation / Experience
Logistics Analyst 1
- BA/BS with 5 years’ experience or High School Diploma or Equivalent with 10-15 years’ technical experience
Logistics Analyst 2
- BA/BS with 10 years’ experience or High School Diploma or Equivalent with 20 years’ technical experience
- Previous military / government logistics experience preferred, but not required
- Must be well versed in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook SharePoint, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Ability to pass background and drug screening
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)