Yulista Avation, Inc. is seeking an Inventory Kitting Specialist. The Inventory Kitting Specialist is responsible for ensuring that company inventory is properly grouped, labeled and shipped to the appropriate build location.Essential functions of the Inventory Kitting Specialist are as follows:
- Verify accurate material counts in inventory.
- Validate counts and lot label information against inventory data entered into CostPoint
- Issue parts from inventory and process return to stock items.
- Record information on required material tracking documents.
- List part number, quantity requested and down count information on lot label
- Pull requested parts from inventory and stage for kitting operations.
- Retrieve inventory based on MTL submitted by the Programs Department.
- Prepare parts for QA inspection
- Fabricate and seal kitting bags to accommodate the size of components being prepared
- Prepare project boxes, complete MTL, group boxes and label as required to ensure shipment is sent to the correct build location
- Assist with Cycle Counts.
- Locate parts notated for inspection on cycle count sheets
- Maintain Material Tracking Documents.
- Send copies of documents to the appropriate personnel to validate correct tracking and shipment methods were used.
- Tracking documents ensure that accurate counts of components issued and components returned to stock are maintained
- Assist Integration personnel by preparing kitting list components for shipment when requests are submitted
- Ensure that all kits are bagged, boxed, and clearly labeled correctly prior to QA inspection and shipment
- Perform other various administrative duties as needed
- The Inventory Kitting Specialist may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience working in receiving, stocking, and inventory control
- Experience working with CostPoint / Cognos preferred
- Previous experience operating a forklift preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)