Yulista Aviation, Inc. is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist. The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring that company inventory is properly and securely stored and recorded.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintain inventory control over all parts inventory, verification and accuracy of parts on hand, locations, abbreviations, shelf life and lot identification information
- Ensure that parts are stored in logical, systematic order for easy location and retrieval
- Retrieve parts from the shipping / receiving department.
- Sign and date proper documents to retrieve parts
- Transfer parts into inventory and issue parts per Work Order requests.
- Ensure that the correct parts are available in the required quantities
- Ensure Materials Tracking Document (MTD) is completed and the necessary signatures have been obtained
- Review CostPoint records for retrieval information and to verify part information for easy retrieval in designated warehouse, description, quantity, cost serial lot number and quantity availability
- Pull and Issue parts per support documents.
- Physically count parts to ensure accurate quantity placed in shipping containers.
- Identify containers with lot label information
- Transfer all items per the Property Movement Form (PMF) protocol
- Ensure that support documents for monthly cycle counts are present and properly identified. The forms are filed for accountability and accuracy of records
- Physically deliver and / or coordinate the delivery of required materials to various production / manufacturing areas
- Perform various daily housekeeping tasks such as sweeping and dusting.
- Responsible for maintaining work and storage areas in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform other various administrative duties as needed
- The Inventory Control Specialist may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of Inventory Control Experience
- Experience working with CostPoint preferred
- Previous experience operating a forklift preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)