Yulista Aviation is seeking a Program Analyst III in Huntsville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
- Support the Director of Programs with all duties as assigned.
- Peforms qualitative and quantitative analyses with particular concentration in Budget/Risk Analysis using EVM techniques, management of cost, schedule, and performance metrics, report generation, interpretation and execution of milestone requirements, deliverables, and risk-identification and management techniques at both the project and program level.
- Plan, establish and review contracts, programs, policies and procedures. Research and resolve contract issues.
- Performs analyses and provides recommendations on matters related to contract performance.
- Update and monitor overhead budgets.
- Collects, anlayzes and reports data.
- Makes recommendations based upon quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Must have at least a bachelor Degree or higher from an accredited college or university and at least 10 years of related work experience.
- Expertise in Deltek, Cost Point, COGNOS and COBRA.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of DoD FAR, DFAS CAS, DFARS, and GAGAS.
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Exel, Access, Outlook, and Word.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Previous technical writing and proposal writing experience.
- Previous experience working in a DoD, IDIQ environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working in a prototyping environment
- Experience working in an EVMS environment
- MBA is preferred
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)