Yulista Aviation is seeking a Project Coordinator in Huntsville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
- Process Contract Data Requirements list (CDRL) items for customer delivery
- Ensure CDRL information is listed in the correct format and upload information into the delivery and tracking system
- Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) required using drawings and / or statement of work (SOW)
- Coordinate Integrated Product Team (IPT) Meetings. Work with Project Manager to determine date, time and agenda. Record meeting minutes and submit information as CDRL
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly project status updates to Project and Program Manager
- Request and compile reports from vendors and subcontractors to ensure cost effective material sourcing
- Perform inventory control activities by coordinating with Property Department to track incoming items and stored inventory for accountability purposes.
- Submit Work Order (WO) requests for parts fabrication, assembly and kitting
- Ensure the necessary components are available for kitting operations using the BOM, drawings or SOW. Submit Purchase Requests (PR) to procure parts and / or raw materials for assemblies, kits and fabricated parts. Coordinate the cost effective shipping of kits and materials to manufacturing locations.
- Process and follow up on manufacturing work order requests (MFR-02) for Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) manufacturing. Forward ROM to Government Project Lead (GPL) for review
- Monitor project’s materials and labor budget. Work with Cost Analyst to ensure that project activities are being completed within established budget parameters
- Organize project activities with Scheduler to ensure that Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) is accurate and accounts for completed items and new occurrences
- Follow all organizational QMS policies and procedures
- Utilize organizational databases and cloud storage mediums for maintenance and filing of important project documentation
- Create Sole Source Justification (SSJ) documents. Demonstrate justification for the purchase of items that have only one supplier and obtain proper approvals from the management team
- Compile information necessary to complete MPAs for Project Lead’s review
- Write Technical Order Request for Proposal (TORFPs) and forward to Project Lead or Program Manager for final approval prior to processing
- The Project Coordinator may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 10 years of task related experience and / or 4+ years of related experience, with at least 2 years specifically in military standards and specifications and / or enrolled in t full 4-year course of study leading to a BA/BS and at least 1 year of task related experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Must be able to provide presentations and communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Experience in civil or military aircraft operations is a plus.
- Advanced MS PowerPoint user.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)