Yulista Aviation is seeking a Pricing Manager in Huntsville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
Establishes and maintains an adequate Cost Estimating and Pricing System and supporting organization that enables the development of ROMs, TORFP Pricing Sheets, Proposals, etc., utilizing consistent pricing processes and procedures. Including but not limited to:
- A system of documentation, communications, and internal reviews that document, track and cross-reference the manner in which pricing efforts and results achieved are accomplished.
- Monitoring price changes impacting execution of programs, projects and contracts to include identifying the nature of deviations, e.g., data integrity, scope creep, cost increases of materials, labor, etc.
- Performs analyses of pricing data and estimates to ensure TORFPS, Task Orders, Proposals, etc. result in achievement of a fair, reasonable, yet competitive price for Yulista goods and services.
- Ensures the Yulista Cost Estimating and Pricing System is fully compliant with company policies and procedures and does not conflict with any state or federal laws and regulations especially Government contract pricing regulations.
- Develops a skilled and effective team that provides objective, independent financial analyses and assessments that enable Yulista Senior Management to make well rounded and informed decisions.
- Promotes the development of an Estimating & Pricing Team that fosters innovation and continuous improvements though the utilization of established best practices.
- Works with executive Management to develop and implement financial models and various pricing strategies to capture new work.
- Maintains knowledge of pricing strategies within the defense and commercial marketplaces.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Business, Contracts, Program Management or related field.Must have 10+ years of cost estimating experience in the Government contracting environment.High level proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Power Point, and Access.
- Extensive experience with DoD requirements including the DAR and FAR.
- Attention to detail and follow through, use of independent judgement, and excellent communication and people management skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Experience with military systems, hardware, terminology, etc.Technical writing and oral communications – meetings, presentations, etc.
- Graduate of Advanced Non-Commissioned Officers Course or NCO Senior Leaders Course a plus.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)