Yulista Aviation is seeking a Project Assistant in Huntsville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
- At the direction of the Project Manager, assist/coordinates activities and groups to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Support the development and submission of proposals.
- Gather and submit weekly/monthly status reports and other contractual obligations to meet project performance requirements and customer expectations.
- Assist with the tracking of CDRL delivery.
- Assist with work order requests and tracking
- Documenting minutes from meetings and reviews
- Must be enrolled in a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelors or higher degree.
- Must have at least 1+ year experience on related field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing.
- A strong attention to detail, follow through, use of judgment, excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience in researching and compiling data for the purchase of equipment, materials, parts and supplies.
- Capacity to read, understand, and follow documents such as employee handbooks, safety rules, company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Must have able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- US military background
- Familiarity with manufacturing and procurement processes
- Previous experience working government contracts.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)