Yulista Aviation is seeking an Aviation Technical Inspector in Meridianville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
- Perform Aviation Technical Inspections.
- Perform Initial, In Progress and Final Inspections of all maintenance actions that involve flight safety, or require maintenance operational checks
- Research, read and interpret drawings, technical manuals and directives; write with clear, concise and technical accuracy
- Assist maintenance personnel in interpretation and implementation of modification / maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge of composite, ULLSA
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 10 years’ experience as a Quality Control Inspector / Composites
- Military rotary wing aircraft, UH-60, AH-64, OH-58, Bell 407, or CH-47’s, C130.
- Hands on experience required.Able to review modification workbooks, logbooks and other maintenance records to determine the completeness and accuracy of the documents
- Must have an FAA A&P or FCC license; a minimum of 15 years experience in aircraft maintenance may be civil or military
- Above average knowledge of the applicable aircraft Technical Manuals to include the DA Pam 738-751.
- Above average knowledge of the TM 1-1500-323-24 and TM 1-1500-204-23 series manuals and also the MIL-STD-50881.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
- Must have an observant, alert and inquiring nature; ability to work closely with others
- Safety Officer Course
- AWBS Training
- ULLS/A SCP 6 Training
- Military Leadership Training
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Meridianville, AL (US)