Yulista Aviation, Inc. is seeking a Project Assistant in Huntsville, AL to perform the following duties:
- Assists project management with planning and coordinating project scheduling and administrative tasks.
- Establish work schedules.
- Supports project staff by coordinating and/or assisting with work orders and purchase requests.
- Acts as a liaison between Property Coordinators and project management regarding property matters.
- CDRLs- Cost & Performance and Project Status Report
- Cost Limitation Letters
- Indirect purchases
- Work Orders for Facility Sensitive Document Coordinator (Burn Boxes)Facility Document Coordinator
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Formal technical training or on the job training in acquisitions and manufacturing procurement a plus.High School Diploma or equivalent. An Associate degree is preferred.Must be able to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance
- Experience in civil or military aircraft operations is a plus.Advanced MS PowerPoint user.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)