Y-Tech Services, Inc. is seeking a Production Control Assistant. The Production Control Assistant assists the Production Department to ensure that accurate inventory levels are maintained and that production schedules are followed. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for assisting the Production Control Manager in the management of aircraft, planning, scheduling, and control of all maintenance, to meet mission requirements
- Support the Production Control Manager in planning, projecting, prioritizing, managing and preposition of supplies
- Assist in management of Production Control activities and development of production schedules consistent with projected flight hours and aircraft requirements
- Support and assist the Production Control Manager in managing component reliability studies and project logistical requirements
- Assist in monitoring supply actions to ensure timely delivery of repair parts and components
- Collect and correlate production statistics for analysis of Production Control operational data as directed by the Production Control Manager
- Enforce safety policies of the contract and United States Government Serve as liaison with project personnel for ongoing test installation and projects
- As applicable enforce company, corporate and U.S. government agency and other rules, regulations and procedures toward overall attain of goals and objectives
- Maintain on time schedules for assigned projects
- The Production Control Assistant may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs. Working knowledge of advanced software applications is preferred
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff. Will also routinely interact with other crew members
- Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions. Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Y-Tech Services, Inc.’s goals.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to climb on top of and down from aircraft using hand / foot holds, capable of lifting up to 25 pounds overhead, on feet all day, walk up to 2 miles per day.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must possess a detailed knowledge of army aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, and micrometers.
- Completed a military or vocational school for aviation maintenance
- Minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience in Aviation Maintenance
- Thorough understanding and ability to effectively use ULLS-A(E)
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
- FAA Power Plant License
- Graduate of Aviation Maintenance Mangers Course (AMMC) or aviation advanced noncommissioned officers course (ANOC)
Y-Tech offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)