Y-Tech Services, Inc. is seeking a Mechanic II / AH-64 at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
Maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty, maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components, applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation, and applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures’ manuals.
Required Skills/Experiences/Education (must have):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have completed AH64 military aircraft repairer school
- Must possess a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Army aviation maintenance or five (5) years verifiable RDT&E experience.
- This job requires working knowledge of technical publications.
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
- FAA A&P License
- Three (3) years RTD&E experience
- Reset or Depot experience
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)