Yulista Aviation is seeking a Project Lead. The Project Lead is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects and reports to the division Program or Project Manager.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves project problems.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Establish work schedules
- Prepare price quotes of projects
- Interface with the government lead and customer on a daily basis
- Writes TDeps and forward to Project Manager or Program Manager for final approval before processing.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required with general supervision.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position has direct reports and supervises employees on daily tasks. Gives input but relies on Project/Program Managers on final decision making with duties including interviewing, hiring, terminating, performance reviews, and performance corrections. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks.Job Requirements
- Must possess a BA/BS Degree or be currently enrolled in a degree program leading to a BA/BS Degree and 1 year of task related experience OR 8+ years of task related experience with at least 4+ years of this experience to include military standards and specifications
- The candidate should possess the knowledge and skills to solve technical and logistical issues on a major defense acquisition.
- Formal technical training or on the job training in DoD Acquisitions and manufacturing procurement experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Must be able to provide presentations and communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Qualified candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience in DoD Acquisitions.
- Experience in civil or military aircraft operations is a plus.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)