Yulista Aviation is seeking an Aviation Electrician. The Aviation Electrician installs electrical wiring and/or cable on aircrafts in accordance with approved methods, techniques and practices.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Integrate wires/harnesses into aircraft.
- Troubleshoot systems as required to meet customer needs
- Follow drawings/blueprints/instructions/Modification Work Orders/Technical Manuals.
- Assist Aircraft General Mechanics with scheduled maintenance.
- Terminate connectors, to include coaxial cables.
- Clamp harnesses.
- Conduct Maintenance Operational Checks and Acceptance Test Procedures.
- Troubleshoot faulty systems.
- Utilize test sets, multimeters, DMC crimp tools, wire strippers, heat guns, etc.
- Perform soldering as required
- Perform regular Foreign Object Damage (FOD) walks.
- Perform continuity and power checks.Operate Ground Support Equipment (Power Cart, Tug, Forklift, etc.).
- Provide own tools with the exception of specialty tools.
- Remove, inspect, repair, and reinstall aircraft parts/systems.
- Annotate log book and work book entries IAW DA PAM 738-751 or other contractual guidance.
- Maintain a high state of cleanliness and utilize a clean-as-you-go process when executing maintenance duties.
- Perform rotating break room cleaning duties.
- Comply with processes and procedures as per DHS/Department of Defense (DOD) documents and publications.
- Comply with safety rules and regulations while performing day to day maintenance.
- Promptly report all accidents, injuries, safety, violations, and/or unsafe practices or procedures to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- May require knowledge of and experience performing maintenance on the following aircraft:UH-60 A/L, UH-60 M, 407, 206, OH-58, AH 64 D, AH-64E, CH-47 F, MC-130J, HC-130,C-130, C-26, EC-145, EC-135, LUH-72, UC-35, 407, V22
- Must be capable of carrying items up to 40 pounds.
- Heavier items must seek assistance of other workers or weight lifting devices
- Must be capable of performing tasks in cramped, awkward, and strained positions and/or climbing up and down ladders, work platforms, scaffolding, and aircraft structures.
- Must be capable of performing tasks that frequently require: lifting, reaching, bending, walking, pulling, sitting, standing, crouching, stooping, kneeling, and stretching for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to read and interpret all aircraft instruments.
- Use special test equipment and tools.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Will also routinely interact with external contacts such as customers, vendors, suppliers, shipping companies, etc.
- Must represent Yulista Aviation, Inc. in a professional manner at all times.Must be trustworthy – will handle confidential information routinely
- Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas.
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Must be able to communicate issues to management.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Aviation, Inc.’s goals.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma or equivalent with at least 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
Aviation Electrician Level
Aviation Electrician I
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 1 year previous experience; familiarity with military hand tools and assembly standards
Aviation Electrician II
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 4 years’ experience with 2 years using military standards and specifications
Aviation Electrician III
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 8 years’ experience with 4 years using military standards and specifications
Aviation Electrician IV
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 10 years’ experience with 5 years using military standards and specifications
Aviation Electrician V
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 15 years’ experience with 8 years using military standards and specifications
Aviation Electrician VI
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with at least 20 years’ experience with 10 years using military standards and specifications
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Meridianville, AL (US)