Yulista Aviation is seeking a Project Lead. The Project Lead is responsible for the coordination and completion of projects and reports to the division Program or Project Manager.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves project problems
- Assist the Project Manager in providing programmatic oversight of fabrication, material coordination, and integration activities
- Review and prepare programmatic data related to cost, schedule and performance tracking
- Prepare briefings , summaries, reports and presentations to communicate status to superiors and customers
- Develop, review and approve project CDRLs for submittal
- Support the development of ROMs and proposals
- Perform budget and schedule analysis to identify risks and opportunities and prepare responses to data calls
- Review, analyze and prepare Statements of Work, Work Breakdown Structures, Cost Reports, and other programmatic related data and reports
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Establish work schedules
- Prepare price quotes of projects
- Interface with the government lead and customer on a daily basis
- Develops TORFPS and forwards to Project Manager or Program Manager for final approval before processing.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is required with general supervision.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position has direct reports and supervises employees on daily tasks. Gives input but relies on Project/Program Managers on final decision making with duties including interviewing, hiring, terminating, performance reviews, and performance corrections. This position has the responsibility and authority to carry out assigned tasks.Job Requirements
- Must possess a BA/BS Degree or be currently enrolled in a degree program leading to a BA/BS Degree and 1 year of task related experience OR 8+ years of task related experience with at least 4+ years of this experience to include military standards and specifications
- The candidate should possess the knowledge and skills to solve technical and logistical issues on a major defense acquisition.
- Formal technical training or on the job training in DoD Acquisitions Government contracting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office to include: Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project with 3-5 years of experience
- Must be able to provide presentations and communicate well both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Will also routinely interact with external stakeholders such as customers, vendors, suppliers, shipping companies, etc.
- Must represent the company’s in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be trustworthy – will handle confidential information routinely
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills to clearly communicate information to others.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.Professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations for problem resolution
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to company’s goals.Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Qualified candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience in DoD Acquisitions.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)