Yulista Aviation is seeking a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator is an integral part of the Project Team. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing, and controlling project activities under the direction of the Project Manager.Essential functions of the Project Coordinator are as follows:
- Process Contract Data Requirements list (CDRL) items for customer delivery
- Ensure CDRL information is listed in the correct format and upload information into the delivery and tracking system
- Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) required using drawings and / or statement of work (SOW)Coordinate Integrated Product Team (IPT) Meetings. Work with Project Manager to determine date, time and agenda.
- Record meeting minutes and submit information as CDRL
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly project status updates to Project and Program Manager
- Request and compile reports from vendors and subcontractors to ensure cost effective material sourcing
- Perform inventory control activities by coordinating with Property Department to track incoming items and stored inventory for accountability purposes.
- Coordinate the movement of components and materials to support production realization
- Submit Work Order (WO) requests for parts fabrication, assembly and kitting
- Prepare integration routers and instructions using technical drawings and work instructions
- Ensure the necessary components are available for kitting operations using the BOM, drawings or SOW.
- Submit Purchase Requests (PR) to procure parts and / or raw materials for assemblies, kits and fabricated parts.
- Coordinate the cost effective shipping of kits and materials to manufacturing locations.
- Process and follow up on manufacturing work order requests (MFR-02) for Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) manufacturing.
- Organize project activities with Scheduler to ensure that Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) is accurate and accounts for completed items and new occurrences
- Follow all organizational QMS policies and procedures
- Utilize organizational databases and cloud storage mediums for maintenance and filing of important project documentation
- Create Sole Source Justification (SSJ) documents.
- Demonstrate justification for the purchase of items that have only one supplier and obtain proper approvals from the management team
- Compile information necessary to complete MPAs for Project Lead’s review
- Support the preparation of ROMs and Proposal
- The Project Coordinator may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 10 years of task related experience and / or 4+ years of related experience, with at least 2 years specifically in military standards and specifications and / or enrolled in a full 4-year course of study leading to a BA/BS and at least 1 year of task related experience
- Advanced computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
- Working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio is preferred
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Will routinely interact with external stakeholders such as customers, vendors, suppliers, shipping companies, etc.
- Must represent Yulista Aviation, Inc. in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be trustworthy – will handle confidential information routinely
- Must possess effective oral and technical written communication skills to clearly communicate complex information to others as well as to present information in front of a group.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, scanner, printers, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impacts across multiple areas.Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Aviation, Inc.’s goals.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.High degree of self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)