Yulista Aviation, Inc. is seeking a Project Assistant. The Project Assistant provides administrative support to the Project Management team. The Project Assistant works under the supervision and direction of the Project Lead and/or Project Manager.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- May orders, stocks and distributes offices supplies.
- May training requirements for onsite personnel, and ensures that training records are up to date for facility.
- May provide backup coverage for receptionist and front desk duties as required.
- Ability to maintain calendar and schedule appointments and/or conference rooms.
- Assists Program Manager, Project Coordinator and/or Lead with Excel Spreadsheets, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Set-up and clean-up for events and meetings.
- Responsible for general administrative duties, such as: filing, scanning, photocopying, typing, and data entry.
- Prepare material price quotes for projects.
- Prepares meeting minutes for projects.
- Planning, monitoring, coordinating, and reviewing all aspects of assigned projects.
- Supports team leadership in accomplishing their duties and responsibilities.
- Monitor and tracks expenses.Order parts, materials and supplies, receipt and distribution of incoming inventory to meet schedule and cost requirements.
- Track, document, and report team efforts to ensure all day to day tasks, project goals and deadlines are met.
- Identify issues/concerns/challenges with project and recommend viable solutions.
- Assist with daily tracking of project task and activities
- File all project documents both physically and electronically
- Assist with developing reports for Project Manager
- Procure required material in a Just In Time (JIT) manner for projects
- At the direction of the Project Manager, assist/coordinates activities and groups to ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Assist with support the review and analysis of budgets
- Support the development and submission of proposals.
- Gather and submit weekly/monthly status reports and other contractual obligations to meet project performance requirements and customer expectations.
- Ensure proper data management
- Provide procurement support for multiple programs by tracking material purchases and making arrangements with the purchasing department to expedite materials when necessary.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures in preparing, collecting, recording, and maintaining project data.
- Develops CDRL requirements, IPMRs, IMSs & Monthly Project Assessment reports as needed.
- Develops reports and correspondence as required to supervisor.
- Prepare professional correspondence and interface with Government customer.Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year minimum experience as a Project Assistant or other related field
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)