Y-Tech Services, Inc. is seeking a CH47 D/F Flight Engineer at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
Perform all aircraft mechanic duties when not performing flight engineer duties. Must qualify and maintain currency in aircraft auxiliary power units (APUs). Must demonstrate leadership qualities. Assist in student training, and training others to perform flight engineer duties. Must pass a contractor or military evaluation initially and annually thereafter. Must maintain night vision goggles (NVG) currency, when required. Meet all requirements, as a non-rated crewmember IAW with service guidance for specific design, type, series aircraft which duties are to be performed. Perform all duties and responsibilities as a flight engineer. Perform in-flight duties and assists the pilots, consistent with established Service or FAA standards. Must hold a valid, current FAA or military Class III Medical Certificate, as prescribed by the Government. Must meet minimum flight hour requirements for flight engineer as specified in AR 95-20. Required Skills/Experience/Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in Army Aviation Maintenance completed a military aircraft repairer school or equivalent civilian school of any of the following aircraft CH-47D/F/G
- Not less than 500 hours of flight engineer time of 100 hours must be in the same aircraft category and shall be qualified in the mission, type, design and series.
- Must quality and maintain currency in aircraft auxiliary power units (APU’s).Must possess the ability to pass a contractor or military Flight evaluation initially and each year thereafter.
- Must maintain night vision goggles (NVG) currency, when required.
- Meet all requirements, as a non-rated crewmember IAW with service guidance for specific design, type, series aircraft which duties are to be performed.
- Must hold a valid, current FAA or military Class III Medical Certificate, as prescribed by the Government.
- Must have their own tools.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a secret clearance
- Reset or Depot experience preferred
- Three years verifiable experience in RDT&E is preferred.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)