Yulista Aviation, Inc. is seeking a Project Manager in Huntsville, AL to perform the following duties:
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Oversees daily activities required in accordance with statement of work
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with minimum to no supervision.
- Establish work schedules
- Prepare price quotes of projects
- Interface with the government lead and customer on a daily basis
- Reviews, writes and processes Order Execution Plans.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Qualified candidates shall show completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelors or higher degree and at least 5 years of task related experience.
- Formal technical training or on the job training in DoD Acquisitions and manufacturing procurement experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Must be able to provide presentations and communicate well both orally and in writing.
- The candidate should possess the knowledge and skills to solve technical and logistical issues on a major defense acquisition
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in DoD Acquisitions.
- Experience in civil or military aircraft operations is a plus.
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)