Yulista Aviation, Inc. is seeking an Integration Technician. This position is responsible for integration of equipment into various platforms. Essential functions of the Integration Technician are as follows:
- Assemble, disassemble, and integrate equipment into various platforms.
- Work established schedules to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Perform basic labor functions in support of project.Integrate electrical and mechanical systems into complex and standard military systems.
- Track, record, and maintain work being performed.
- Support design and testing efforts of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Troubleshoot and maintain complex electrical and mechanical systems.
- Cut, modify, or alter various building materials
- Maintain daily communication with Project Management.
- Communicate effectively with other technicians or customers.Other duties as assigned.
Integration Technician I
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 1 year previous experience with integration of mechanical assemblies and various platforms; familiarity with military hand tools and assembly standards
Integration Technician II
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 4 years’ experience with 2 years using military standards and specifications
Integration Technician III
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 8 years’ experience with 4 years using military standards and specifications
Integration Technician IV
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 10 years’ experience with 5 years using military standards and specifications
Integration Technician V
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 15 years’ experience with 8 years using military standards and specifications
Integration Technician VI
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with at least 20 years’ experience with 10 years using military standards and specifications
- Must be able to communicate work completion via written and oral presentation to Project Manager/Lead.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Knowledge of electrical hand and testing tools
- Read and interpret drawing, electrical and mechanical schematics, engineer blue prints, and modification instructions.
- Ability to perform simple shop math (i.e. convert decimals to fractional equivalents)
- Ability to multitask and adjust to flexible work requirements.
- Ability to read a caliper, tape measure, etc.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Must possess the ability to obtain and maintain government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)