Yulista Aviation is seeking an Aviation Sheet Metal Mechanic in Meridianville, Alabama to perform the following duties:
- Interface with Crew lead and other Technicians as required.
- Install sheet metal & structures IAW instructions/drawings.
- Install sheet metal & structures as required meeting customer needs.
- Must be willing to travel overseas.
- Perform regular Foreign Object Damage (FOD) walks.
- Perform continuity and power checks.
- Operate Ground Support Equipment (Power Cart, Tug, Forklift, etc.).
- Provide own tools with the exception of specialty tools.
- Remove, inspect, repair, and reinstall aircraft parts/systems.
- Annotate log book and work book entries IAW DA PAM 738-751 or other contractual guidance.
- Maintain a high state of cleanliness and utilize a clean-as-you-go process when executing maintenance duties. Perform rotating break room cleaning duties.
- Comply with processes and procedures as per DHS/Department of Defense (DOD) documents and publications.
- Comply with safety rules and regulations while performing day to day maintenance. Promptly report all accidents, injuries, safety, violations, and/or unsafe practices or procedures to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent with 8 to 10 years’ experience with 4 to 5 years using military standards and specifications
- May require knowledge of and experience performing structural repairs/ enhancements on the following aircraft: UH-60 A/L, UH-60 M, 407, 206, OH-58, AH 64 D, AH-64E, CH-47 F, MC-130J, HC-130, C-130, C-26, EC-145, EC-135, LUH-72, UC-35, 407
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Meridianville, AL (US)