Yulista Aviation, Inc. is seeking a Property Lead.The Property Lead plans, organizes and monitors the storage, shipping and receiving of materials from suppliers and production shops to ensure smooth and consistent operations so materials are located and distributed to the appropriate departments in a timely manner.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Support daily shipping and receiving functions
- Assist in inventory control operations to ensure traceability
- Maintain both manual and electronic records for shipping and receiving operations
- Implement, direct and conduct training of other property personnel on processes and procedures
- Ensure compliance of inventory functions from time of receipt until time of disposition / shipment
- Review and monitor current procedures. Recommend improvements in processes and procedures to increase efficiencies when improvement opportunities are identified
- Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space, can be found easily and are compliant with all safety policies and procedures
- Monitor employee performance against set goals and expectations
- Interface with Project Leads on BOMs ensuring inventory accuracies to ensure deliverable deadlines are met
- Inspects material handling equipment for defects and notifies maintenance personnel of required repairs
- Review shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, order summaries and other records to determine priorities, work assignments and the most efficient means of material handling
- Coordinate with contractors to ensure GFE/GFM is received timely and labeled properly with the appropriate abbreviations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relies on the Property Manager and Director of Property for final decision making
This job has direct reports and supervisory responsibilities. This position supervises employees on a daily basis. Gives input, but relies on the Director of Property Controls, for final decision making duties related to interviewing, hiring, termination, performance reviews and performance corrections.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Advanced computer skills specifically using Microsoft Office Suite; ability to learn additional computer skills or software programs.
- Ability to enter data accurately into databases.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of management and staff.
- Effective oral and technical written communication skills to effectively and clearly communicate complex information to others as well as to present information in front of a group.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as fax, phone, copier, etc.
- Ability to follow a process.
- Strong professional customer service skills, including active listening, prompt service and follow-up.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data and consider decision impact across multiple areas.
- Strong decision analysis and problem solving skills; ability to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Must be able to communicate issues to management
- Ability to learn and understand corporate policies and procedures and how they relate to Yulista Aviation, Inc.’s goals.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations, detect unobvious facts and issues, and exercise resourcefulness in resolving problems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in assembly, shipping / receiving, fabrication and manufacturing hardware
- Knowledge of inventory, warehouse, supply/stock accountability recordkeeping methods and processes
- Previous leadership experience, preferred
- Experience working with CostPoint Software Materials, Receiving, Inventory and Asset Modules, preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disabilities, protected military or veteran status. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com, click on career opportunities. Job Requirements:
Salary Range: Neg-Neg Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)