AIDT is seeking qualified applicants for Operator positions at Polaris Industries. Currently filling 8-hour and 12-hour shifts for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th shifts. These jobs are available at the company’s facility in Huntsville, Alabama.
For certain roles, applicants must successfully complete AIDT pre-employment training program, background checks and drug screens to be considered for employment at Polaris Industries.
Applications for the following positions are being accepted:
Operators Starting Pay Rate: $13.11 Pay increases after 3 and 9 months of employment. Job Summary: The Operator
is responsible for building subsystems, parts, and components, or on a moving assembly line to install subsystems, parts, and components into a vehicle and performing inspections to ensure good quality.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and push/pull up to 100 lbs
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers
- Ability to bend, twist, turn, kneel, and squat.
- Ability to stand and walk up to eight hours per day and reach overhead continuously
- Ability to use air/power/vibrating tools and do strong, pincher gripping
- Safely use and operate various tools including power tools, hoists, and production equipment
- Maintain a consistent pace throughout the shift with focus on quality (i.e., within applicable quality standards)
- Maintain regular, reliable attendance
- Accurately complete paperwork required for production records
- Follow all safety rules and regulations strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Participate in the continuous improvement process
- Perform duties assigned by Supervisor or Group Leader
- Work overtime as required and mandated by production schedules
If you’re interested in a new career at Polaris Industries, please apply online at:
Equal Opportunity Employer Should you have special needs that require reasonable accommodations, please notify AIDT at 334-242-4158 so proper arrangements can be made. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) users, our number is 334-280-4475.
About this company
AIDT is the main resource for Workforce Development in the state of Alabama. AIDT has helped train over 710,000 Alabamians to obtain the best possible career. From companies like Austal, AirBus, Hyundai, and Mercedes Benz, to Lockheed Martin and GE, AIDT can help you with employment and training for positions with these companies and many more like them across the great state of Alabama.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)