Building on almost 30 years of service and delivery in healthcare staffing and recruiting, prospective sales and administrative professionals can not only expect the advantages that come with strong brand recognition in the industry, but an onboarding program that positions each new team member with the tools, skills and knowledge necessary to start a successful career with D&Y!
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
To make travel and lodging arrangements for medical providers for their contracted work assignments with D&Y clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact medical provider by phone or e-mail to obtain travel preference in a timely and professional manner.
- Make appropriate travel reservations and confirm airline flights, rental cars, and lodging with medical providers.
- Check itineraries for lowest possible ticket cost and issue airline tickets.
- Insert itinerary as attachment to the provider confirm record in CRM.
- Fax VISA authorization to hotels as needed.
- Send travel packets by appropriate means to medical providers in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with clients regarding hotel arrangements for medical provider if client is making the lodging reservations.
- Negotiate for lower rates at hotels, bed and breakfast inns, or other lodging facilities when possible.
- Lease apartments for long term provider assignments and arrange all associated items for move-in ready status.
- Assist providers as needed to resolve problems with travel.
- Work with sales personnel to ensure travel costs are kept low for clients and D&Y.
- Attend and participate in monthly team meetings.
- Perform other administrative tasks and projects as directed by management.
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job is performed in a well-lighted, climate controlled modern office setting.
- Prolonged sitting at a workstation using a computer.
- Moderate level of stress.
- Moderate use of telephone.
- This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)