Member Care Specialist – Caravan and Lockboxes
Reports: to the Director of Member Services
The Member Care Specialist – Caravan and Lockboxes serves as a primary point of contact for visitors to the Association/NALMLS office. He/she is responsible for answering questions, issuing lockboxes and keys, and providing support. The specialist also supports the membership department with other duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Issue lockboxes and keys to membership and provide training when necessary.
- Coordinate the weekly MLS Caravan, scheduling homes, figuring routes, preparing information sheets, and maintaining sign control.
- Assist in answering the phone.
- Greet and assist all visitors to the Association/NALMLS office.
- Answer telephone and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Answer visitor questions and provide information as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Member Services.
Qualifications (Key Skills, Education and Experience):
- Customer service and support experience
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in adapting to new technologies
- Proficient with Microsoft Products and iOS/Android Mobile Operating Systems
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume’, and letters of reference to Page Brooks, Director of Member Services –
Page@hbrmls.com. No phone calls or in-person requests, please.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US - 35801)