Employer is a provider of visual merchandising support for retailers and brands. Our passionate, talented and hard-working team is responsible for retail presentations for top golf, fashion, image and lifestyle brands. We specialize in apparel, footwear and accessories and work with clients such as Adidas, Under Armour, Nike and many others. For additional company information, please visit our website: www.winstonretail.com.
Winston is looking for reliable, high level Visual Merchandisers, with golf experience and a passion for playing the game. Talent will represent the Adidas brand in specialty golf retailers and “green grass” pro shops across the country. You will be responsible for merchandising and educating the staff about the latest apparel & footwear technologies as well as ensuring the signage and graphics information is current and well presented. In this position, you will provide photos and reports of each visit which is communicated via Winston’s proprietary web based store visit reporting site.
- Experience playing or teaching golf or managing a pro shop
- 3+ years retail experience, vertical store, wholesale or branded apparel experience
- Previous work as a visual merchandiser at a golf club pro shop, or an apparel, accessory or footwear company
- Manager level at retailer or specialty store experience
- Experience in training and presenting to small/medium sized groups on the selling floor or pro shop
- Experience in relationship building with golf professionals or store management at various levels
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to assess an audience and tailor your approach for successful communication
- Comfortable negotiating floor space, additional fixtures, etc.
- Superior visual merchandising expertise
- Dressing mannequins (preferred)
- Creative thinker
- Communicates respectfully, timely and effectively (both verbal and written)
- Strong execution and implementation of merchandising and/or creative planograms/directives
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge (Excel, Word, email and digital photography)
- Proficient in capturing crisp, clear mirror image photography (before and after photos showcasing completed work)
- Client liaison with all store personnel – strong relationships at the door level a must!
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL (US)