· Responsible for all operational processes and procedures, both for existing and future products.
· Develop and maintain quality system which will guide how Talos ensures internal and external customer’s needs are being met and surpassed.
· Manage and promote all Continuous Improvement Activities
· Improve existing and design new processes to improve Talos operational efficiency.
· Institute and maintain quality system to include proactive and reactive solutions to non-conforming products/material.
· Assist maintenance personnel to ensure shop equipment is properly maintained and meets all safety specifications.
· Assist manufacturing personnel with safety initiatives and root cause analysis for all work place accidents and “near misses”
· Assist as needed with the fabrication process.
· College degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering preferred but not required.
· Experience in sheet metal fabrication
· Demonstrated experience and aptitude in customer communications related to quality issues
· Mechanical aptitude
· Must be able to work independent with minimal supervision
· Computer literate (including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and AutoCAD)
· Able to understand the use and maintenance requirements of a variety of fabrication equipment.
· Able to accurately read and follow blue prints and engineering drawings.
· Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be organized and detail oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
At Talos, we build the conveyor components that help our customers to be successful as they work to solve the material handling challenges of their clients.
As a team, we are passionate about delivering excellent work, and having a blast while doing it. As a company, we exist to show how business can improve lives, and we do this by focusing on more than just financial returns. Finally, as individuals, we are here because we want to be a part of a corporate community that not only offers incredible pay, benefits, and opportunities, but also values those outside of our four walls.