MODELING AND SIMULATION STRATEGIC PLANNERHUNTSVILLE, AL
1. Function as senior advisor on M&S strategic planning efforts.
2. Engage in technical, programmatic, and engineering activities to assist with BMDS M&S strategic planning, long and short range planning, and analysis of alternatives for activities and events.
3. Develop system-level plans, resource estimates, and Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM).
4. Provide expertise on the development and integration of Core Truth Models (CTM) M&S and framework (OSF/SSF) truth services.
5. Assist with the development of signatures, lethality, and environment requirements for CTM.
6. Assist with preparing technical and programmatic content for BMDS M&S President's Budget (PB) and Program Baseline Review (PBR).
7. Assist with the development and review of BMDS M&S policies and directives.
8. Assist with software engineering and Enterprise Architecture design
and implementation support.
9. Provide acquisition support for pre-source selection and source selection activities.
10. Prepare plans, assessments, analyses, briefings, evaluations, and reports.
11. Participate in technical meetings and working groups.Job Requirements:
8+ years of experience and a Bachelors degree
1. Understanding of the MDA Systems Engineering practices and processes.
2. Familiarity with the BMDS system level documentation such as Digital and Hardware in the Loop System Requirement Documents, M&S Policy documents, Continuous Integration/ Continuous Agile Testing.
3. Familiarity with Special Access Program procedures.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL