Integration Engineer Huntsville, AL Opportunity
The Integration Engineer in this role supports the THSH Division Chief in the review, assessment and reporting of trace data, verification data and validation data using the Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS), to include review and reporting status of monthly updates (contract deliverables) of the THAAD database
More specific responsibilities include:
• Assists in the development and coordination of change documentation to reflect Phased Implementation Plan for new development, and U.S. Army requests for future development
• Works closely with Warfighter personnel at the TRADOC Capability Manager for THAAD at Fort Sill and with MDA/EED
• Represents THSH during coordination meetings with the THAAD Project Office or MDA as directed and needed
• Reviews performance, reports and deliverables from the prime contractor to assess and report status to the THSH Division Chief
• Supports analyses, and preparation of results of analyses, findings and reports for the THSH Division Chief
• Additional duties as assigned Requirements
• 8+ years experience in defense and aerospace industries
• Must have experience with Program Office, prime contractor, and other teaming partner coordination
• Familiarity with MDA Software processes and Acquisition Management procedures
• Past experience with data entry, data manipulation, and reports development with databases
• Strong MS Office skills, proficiency
• Ability to work independently, learn new processes procedures
- BS degree Engineering or similar field required
**Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.** Preferred
• Familiarity and past experience with THAAD Weapon System and/or Missile Defense Agency
Parsons provides the U.S. government with qualified personnel to solve the toughest engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and security challenges. Our staff is engaged in mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both domestically and around the globe. We excel in meeting mission expectations. Parsons makes the world a safer place.
Parsons offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, rewarding and fun work experience where enthusiastic, responsible people use their energy, talent and dedication to make a difference in the world.
We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; Employee Stock Ownership Plan and a 401(k) plan. Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL