Model and Simulation Analysis Engineer Huntsville, AL Opportunity
The Systems Engineer in this role works within the Analysis and Models and Simulations Division of THAAD Systems Engineering providing analysis of Ground Test, Flight Test and War Games and Exercises data produced by both tactical equipment, hardware in the loop and models and simulations.
More specific responsibilities include:
• Participates collaboratively as a member of an analysis team to provide data reduction, analysis, development of findings, preparation of briefings and coordination of analysis and briefing
• Additional duties as assigned Requirements
• 7+ years experience in defense and aerospace industries
• Must have experience with Program Office, prime contractor, and other teaming partner coordination
• Familiarity with use of MATLAB and programming scripts using MATLAB
• Strong MS Office skills, proficiency
- BS degree Engineering or similar field required
**Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.** Preferred
• Understanding of MDA Systems Engineering practices and procedures
• Familiarity with MDA Test Planning and BMDS system and element level documentation process to assist with Test Objective development and Post Test Verification activities
Parsons provides the U.S. government with qualified personnel to solve the toughest engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and security challenges. Our staff is engaged in mission-critical, homeland security, installation/base optimization, range sustainability, space exploration, unexploded ordnance cleanup, missile defense, and disaster relief programs both domestically and around the globe. We excel in meeting mission expectations. Parsons makes the world a safer place.
Parsons offers an ethical, challenging, diverse, rewarding and fun work experience where enthusiastic, responsible people use their energy, talent and dedication to make a difference in the world.
We provide career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; Employee Stock Ownership Plan and a 401(k) plan. Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
Location/Region: Huntsville, AL