We are seeking an Office Admin to join our team!
Key responsibilities will include:
· Provide standard administrative support to Director(s) of Services
· Schedule deliveries of devices to various accounts via phone & email
· Create, maintain, and update various files, database records, and spreadsheets
· Send and receive faxes, e-mails, and mail.
· Make photocopies, files, and maintains organization in the office
· Assist other staff members with various tasks as needed and/or performs other duties as required
· Create electronic files for processing and route files accordingly
· Maintains Purchase Orders and Delivery Schedule on Sharepoint
· Order laptop parts and send to other office locations/accounts
· Assist in deliveries as well as installing/setup of laptops, computers, and printers
· Maintaining relationships with existing and potential clientele.
· Provide operational support to client team.
· Serve as a liaison between account team and various service teams within the company.
· Prioritize work, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
Qualifications for Success:
· Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills for communicating with internal and external personnel of all levels
· Strong organizational skills to balance work and prioritize tasks
· Able to travel for periods of time as needed (15-20%)
· Able to work independently
· Self-motivated and self-directed